Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned Tuesday, October 10th, at 11am Central.
During this one-hour livestream event, game designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash discussed the big ticket items in our patch notes. Typically, this means the previous month's patches, but this time we jumped ahead into future patch notes for the upcoming 5.3 patch! The stream included a short Q&A section with questions taken from the viewing Twitch audience.
Some of the highlights from this stream include:
- Knights can choose between a dodge or block.
- Armor types are now restricted (by default) to specific classes.
- You can equip a minor discipline to override the above defaults and use any armor type on any class.
- Duelists will have the ability to duel-wield pistols!
- Weak point system in action harvesting.
- Different "flavors" of bows: recurve, arcane, reflex, compound.
If you missed the stream, you can find the video on our official YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe to our Twitch channel so you get notifications when we go live. Retrouvez Crowfall et Pre-Alpha 5 Live! le deuxième mardi de chaque mois.