Merci de votre intérêt pour ArtCraft Entertainment et Crowfall !
La liste des postes vacants est disponible ci-dessous, mais avant cela, permettez-nous de nous présenter...
À propos d'ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Basée à Austin, au Texas, ArtCraft Entertainment est une start-up indépendante spécialisée dans le développement de jeux. Fondée par J. Todd Coleman (directeur de la création, Shadowbane, Wizard101, Pirate101) et Gordon Walton (producteur exécutif, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic), la société emploie des infographistes, des concepteurs et des ingénieurs de renom, constituant ainsi une petite équipe regroupant certains des développeurs de MMO les plus expérimentés au monde.
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. est un employeur qui offre à tous les mêmes opportunités. Les candidats qualifiés peuvent postuler en envoyant un e-mail à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous cherchons toujours à recruter de nouveaux talents pour rejoindre l'équipe de Crowfall !
Liste des offres
ArtCraft Entertainment, a top Austin-based video game developer, is looking for a great Video Producer to join their Crowfall® Marketing team. This highly-anticipated game is helmed by creators of multiple award-winning projects in the MMORPG segment.
In this role, you will collaborate with the Marketing team to create high-quality videos for the website, social media platforms and advertising channels as well as coordinate production of livestreams and events.
This person will start as a temporary full-time contractor and, if we see they have the right skills and work ethic, they will convert into a full-time position. If the candidate has demonstrated experience with another company in the same industry, there may be an ability to forego the trial period.
The background skills include two to four years working in the game industry as an associate video editor, video AP and/or video producer. If you do not have video game experience, tech industry/entertainment would be preferable (competitive, fast-moving, multi-tasking environments). We would prefer someone with Unity experience (inclusive of Timeline and Cinemachine, if possible).
Lastly, we want a candidate who enjoys working as part of a collaborative team within the Marketing group and has worked in fast-paced environments where AAA quality and timely delivery are critical to the company's success.
Rate: Competitive dependent on experience
Proposed Start Date: ASAP
Location: Austin, Texas (Will consider relocating for the right candidate.)
The ideal candidate is a skilled and passionate storyteller that is comfortable working within a brand's specific voice and can expertly combine footage, graphics, effects, music and audio into next-level marketing assets. This person must be equally comfortable taking feedback and producing work to specific guidelines as well as taking the initiative to show us what we didn't know we wanted. The role will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work closely with the Creative Director.
What you'll do:
● Create trailers, GIFs, short-form content, live footage interviews, GIF-style pro-tips, ten-second social videos and produce gameplay milestone videos as well as produce livestream events.
● Build shot plans, write scripts, coordinate/set-up in-game video capture, produce videos using tools including graphics, after effects, voiceover/audio and render final cut optimized to serve multiple channels.
● Must have enough of a technology background to understand the game’s limitations as well as the experience to identify solutions to overcome the challenges of capturing video in a pre-launch game.
● Attention to detail in organizing video capture sessions and building production schedules to meet live dates.
● Stay abreast of the latest advancements in the video tools and technology segment that can be brought to bear, delivering increased impact on video productions to drive higher return in KPIs.
● Research and benchmark against competitors’ videos, GIFs and social videos to support ongoing innovation in the approach we take to production, delivery and optimization of video assets.
● Review and analyze results of released videos, GIFs and short clips to continuously improve both qualitative and quantitative ratings via key metrics.
● Plan and execute with goal of staying 30 to 60 days ahead of dev team and active marketing plan.
● Majority of production work is invested in supporting monthly content in the form of social videos, gameplay GIFs, livestreams/edited Q&As, newsletter/website content and gameplay videos.
● Background in editing, post-production in a video game company preferred; tech/entertainment brand, or similar experience.
● Proficiency in Unity preferred.
● The ideal candidate is skilled in mainstream editing systems, including but not limited to Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Audition, Final Cut, Avid, Photoshop, Unity Timeline/Cinemachine.
● Experienced in all aspects of video post-production including editing, sound editing, color grading, finding/pairing music and asset delivery.
● Positive attitude
● Flexibility to deal with changes from brand leader, licensors, game developers and creative director
● Proven work ethic and integrity; on-time project delivery
● Collaborative mindset
● The desire to excel and grow with the company
● Sense of humor
● Drive to succeed and get things done efficiently and effectively
● Loves: video games, storytelling, filmmaking, language and working on a team