Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned on Tuesday, March 13th at 11am Central.
Game Designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash returned to their regularly scheduled Pre-Alpha 5 Live! with Patch Notes from the Near Future. They discussed the most recent bug-fixes and additions to the 5.5 build, which some players are already testing on the TEST environment. They left some extra time for Q&A from the viewing audience.
Check out the video for:
- Keeps now properly convert their graveyard factions.
- New passive to increase Ethereal Dust gathering.
- Fixed the power tray so it loads on first log in.
- Teleporting an unconscious vessel should work properly.
- Doobers should no longer pop on top of the motherlode nodes.
- Scale and metal sub-components should now properly produce their stats.
- Fashion Statement grants one amulet slot instead of two.
- Everyone can get up to three ring slots and two amulet slots.
- System Vendors now replace weapon racks in the beachheads in TEST.
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.