Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned on Tuesday, June 12th at 11am Central.
Design Director Thomas Blair was joined by Principal Game Designer Mark Halash for our regularly scheduled Pre-Alpha 5 Live! with Patch Notes from the Future. The work on the 5.7 build is in full swing! This means a lot of new systems are in place and going through strenuous testing by our team. The following video will give you a peek into the future, so don't miss it!
Check out the video for:
- The Stoneborn and female Half-Giant are ready! This wraps up all the promised Races, huzzah!
- Harvestable Hunger crystals are now in Campaigns.
- Days and nights with Hunger crystals that spawn at night.
- Bereavement map!
- Wolves, Elk, and summer Hellcat are all available in different varieties!
- The first round of zoning has been implemented.
- F to interact to trade, invite to group, and whisper with another player.
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.