Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned on Tuesday, July 17th at 11am Central.
Design Director Thomas Blair was joined by Principal Game Designer Mark Halash for our regularly scheduled Pre-Alpha 5 Live! with Patch Notes from the Future. The 5.7 build is, to quote Blair, "imminent" and as we wait eagerly to put the newest build on the TEST environment for the first wave of testers, we're still fixing bugs and adjusting features. Don't miss the latest news on the newest build with this livestream!
Check out the video for:
- Mega deeds!
- Altered stats on rings and necklaces!
- Hints at upcoming crafting Disciplines!
- Decay rate while in combat!
- Experimentation pip adjustments!
- Crafting fuel and armor layers require Ethereal Dust!
- Reduced resource amounts for most armor components!
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.