Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned, after some delay due to weather, on Tuesday, January 23rd at 11am Central.
The ice storm couldn't keep a good livestream down, and Game Designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash finally managed to return, this time with Patch Notes in Space! They discussed the most recent bug-fixes and additions to the 5.4 build, and left some extra time for Q&A from the viewing audience.
Check out the video to see:
- No more broken power bars from changing your vessel's gender.
- Charlie went into the Chocolate Factory to fix children stats!
- No more invisible guards!
- The first set of tutorial videos were re-enabled in the lobby.
- Killing monsters will give your vessel XP up to level 10.
- Crafting failure no longer destroys the item you were attempting to craft.
- Chat window now hides when the HUD hides.
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.