Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned on Tuesday, February 13th at 11am Central.
Game Designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash returned to their regularly scheduled Pre-Alpha 5 Live! with more Patch Notes in Space! They discussed the most recent bug-fixes and additions to the 5.5 build, and left some extra time for Q&A from the viewing audience. Today we welcomed a handful of exciting new features, and waved goodbye to some old standbys.
Check out the video to:
- Say hello to spiders and spider canyon!
- Say hello to the Wrath map!
- Say hello to vendors!
- Say hello to the Focus Orb and Scimitar!
- Say hello to the High-Elf and Centaur ladies!
- Say hello to crypts and swapping vessels!
- Say goodbye to Stamina Knight!
- Say goodbye to losing your crafting when you close the window.
- Say goodbye to basic armor!
- Say goodbye to laser Druid (pew)!
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.