Pre-Alpha 5 Live! returned Tuesday, December 12th, at 11am Central.
During this one-hour live stream event, Game Designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash once again brought you patch notes from the future. Specifically, patch notes from the upcoming 5.4 release. The stream included some sneak peeks at things you can look forward took in the near future as we close in on releasing the next major patch.
Some highlights from today's stream include:
- Assassin Class is available!
- Male Human Ranger is also available!
- Implementation of crafting stations, which also separates out the crafting recipes into basic, intermediate, and advanced. You can read more about that here.
- Input buffering! You can anticipate your next attack, and chain from ability to ability smoothly.
- More options for keybinding.
- Wwise implementation that will keep others' sounds quieter than your own and support sound dropoff.
If you missed today's stream, you can view the video on our official YouTube channel. Tune in for Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Live! every second Tuesday of the month. Don't forget to follow us on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live!
This post has been edited to include a short synopsis and link to the YouTube video.