Our monthly Crowfall® Q&A Live returned on Tuesday, November 21st.
While we often show behind-the-scenes streams of our art and visual effects, it's very rare that you get a look under the hood when it comes to the dirty work of fixing bugs. This month, Lead Designer Thomas "Blixtev" Blair took us on that very journey, bug-hunting and squashing right on stream. He was joined by special guest Executive Producer Gordon Walton, who stopped by to answer business-related questions from the viewing Twitch audience.
Some highlights from this stream include:
- Hints for next milestones.
- Preview of how the package system in the store will change.
- No plan to transition to a free-to-play model.
- Why we haven't gone to conventions often.
- When you might see the randomized map system.
- A look into how minor bugs get fixed.
If you missed the stream, you can find the video on our official YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe to our Twitch channel so you get notifications when we go live. Crowfall Q&A Live streams every third Tuesday of the month at 11am CST.