Our most recent live stream, “The Centaur’s New Shoes”, focused on a number of improvements to the Crowfall® crafting system. Based on audience reaction, these changes were welcomed enthusiastically, particularly in areas where the ideas stemmed from suggestions presented by the community.
Crowfall Design Lead Thomas “Blixtev” Blair hosted the stream from his test world workshop so that he could walk the audience through the process of creating a new equipment option for Centaurs, horseshoes that will provide better stats and quicker pathfinding.
Notable highlights from the stream include:
• Pop-up tool tips have been added to quickly share important information with the player
• New icon art for improved recognition, visibility and pizazz
• A search bar in the Crafting menu to make it easier to find the recipe you’re looking for
• The difficulty level and success chances for recipes will now increase and decrease respectively when higher-quality materials are used
• Players will have the option to select the level of risk they are willing to take when experimenting with recipes
This is just a small taste of all the deliciousness that’s being served up in Pre-Alpha 5.8: Campaign World. Watch the video now and join the discussion about all the great new changes!