Straight out of the gate, Creative Director J Todd Coleman announced, “5.8 is just wrapping up now. Our goal is to get it out this month,” at the beginning of this month’s Q&A video.
The road to 5.8 included an upgrade to Unity 2018 for graphics and stability improvements. While the upgrade prevented changes to 5.7, the new milestone already has 11 pages of patch notes to date, signifying a wide-range of fixes, changes, and new features that will be introduced when 5.8 rolls out.
These changes include:
• Assassin Toxin adjusted
• Armor benefits adjusted
• Character customization expanded
• Movement improvements for the Fae Assassin
• Critical hits have been overhauled
• Character sheet Details page has been improved
• Crafting menu Search has been implemented
Watch the video for a closer look at these topics and more. We look forward to discussing them with you on the forum!