Questions for the ACE Q&A video series are taken from the ACE Dev Partners forum, an exclusive forum area for Crowfall® backers at the Ruby level and higher.
Design Lead Thomas Blair and Senior Designer Mark Halash return once again to answer questions in this ACE Q&A video. They get down into the nitty-gritty of various systems, including breaking down mitigation caps, discussing future recipes, and detailing how various systems will begin to tie into each other as more things come online.
Watch the video above to get the answers to questions such as:
- Can you speed up the early nodes of skill trees?
- Will there be more cooking options?
- Why does Alchemy have very few things you can experiment on compared to other Crafting categories?
- Can we mitigate against people getting killed on login?
- Why are walls so frustrating?
- Where do we get durable leather?
- Can we get more visual variety between item tiers?
- Why are bleeds so powerful?
- Am I getting credit for going over the armor mitigation cap versus armor penetration?
Check out the discussion thread by following the button below and ask your follow-up questions!