ACE Q&A FOR JUNE: HAVE YOU CONSIDERED?
Questions for the ACE Q&A video series are taken from the ACE Dev Partners forum, an exclusive forum area for Crowfall® backers at the Ruby level and higher.
Design Lead Thomas Blair and Principal Game Designer Mark Halash return to answer questions in this ACE Q&A video. They answer various have you considered questions, and discuss the reasons behind the choices that have been made thus far, and the design decisions for the future.
Watch the video above to get the answers to questions such as:
- Do you think the power jump between white quality vessels and crafted vessels is too big?
- Will we see motherlodes for skinners and lumberjacks?
- Will we still see crafting disciplines?
- Where are you in the process of adding mounts, and how will Centaurs factor?
- Do you think starting with faction Campaigns was the right choice?
Check out the discussion thread by following the button below and ask your follow-up questions!