Questions for the ACE Q&A video series are taken from the ACE Dev Partners forum, an exclusive forum area for Crowfall® backers at the Ruby level and higher.
Lead Designer Thomas Blair is joined this month by Creative Director J Todd Coleman to answer questions in another monthly ACE Q&A video. They touch on the workflow of new systems and how laying the foundation for future systems will benefit and accelerate our development.
Watch the video above to get the answers to questions such as:
- Can we turn down spell effects?
- How to stealth and perception work?
- Will there be enhancements to the AI system?
- Who will set the Thrall guard rules, shops, and crafting station access in Faction Campaigns?
- Which Race/Class skills are in each skill tree?
- Can sprint be turned on in the stealth tray?
- Can a trade chest be added as a craftable object? Can we have lockable chests?
- How are vendors coming? Will they use gold?
- Will game sounds be modified/scaled back?
- What work are you doing on death and respawn?
Check out the discussion thread by following the button below and ask your follow-up questions!