Questions for the ACE Q&A video series are taken from the ACE Dev Partners forum, an exclusive forum area for Crowfall® backers at the Ruby level and higher.
Design Lead Thomas Blair and Senior Designer Mark Halash return once again to answer questions in this ACE Q&A video. This month, most of the questions revolved around quality of life concerns or improvements – basically tweaks to current game systems that will make the game feel inherently better. They also teased a few things for the future such as islands within Campaigns and upcoming features.
Watch the video above to get the answers to questions such as:
- Will we have a "default castle" option for Eternal Kingdoms for people who don't want to build?
- Can the Crows be sped up?
- Is the /who command for testing only?
- Can you make it easier to understand when someone has a barrier?
- When can we expect to see a combat log?
- Will we be able to move and scale everything in the UI?
- Any plans for a phone app for managing skills?
Check out the discussion thread by following the button below and ask your follow-up questions!